Materials have a tendency to show various inherent properties namely electrical, optical, magnetic property etc. the properties of materials allow us to take advantage of it and integrate it into our day to day life. But the materials that we get from the nature are in the crude form i.e not pure form, hence they need to be synthesized, processed, fabricated and then integrated into our lifestyle. Research of these materials also enables to synthesize superior grade materials by combining two or material and produces a material superior than their parent materials. Electronic materials of these types are widely used in sensors, conductors, capacitors, loss less transmission devices etc. The advanced optical material s are used in imaging, microscopy, spectroscopy, laser physics, X-rays, optical wires telecommunication etc. Magnetic materials are used in superconductors, audiosystems, data recording, motors, generators, transformers, compasses etc.
Multiferroics are a special type of magnetic material that shows multiple characteristics like ferromagnetism, ferroelectricity & ferroelasticity. This advanced group of material is now being extensively used in spintronics, tunnel magnetoresistance, filters, oscillators, phase shifters etc.
- Chemistry, synthesis, application & integration of advanced electronic materials
- Chemistry, synthesis, application & integration of advanced optical materials
- Chemistry, synthesis, application & integration of magnetic materials
- Imaging, Microscopy & Spectroscopy
- Laser Physics, modelling and design
- Optical materials in telecommunication
- Fabrication and advantage of advanced electronic devices
- Dielectric, paramagnetic & electromagnetic materials
- Domains & Dynamics of multiferroics
- Synthesis and fabrication of multiferroics
- Properties and application of multiferroics